Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Donald Trump bashes China, again. If he wants to kill the beast perhaps he should stop feeding it. See photo evidence here...

Donald Trumps own words:
"China is succeeding. They are rebuilding their country off our money. I mean, they're -- we are making so many products in China, paying China so much money for those products, that you go to these Chinese cities, they are rebuilding cities and they're building new cities that are bigger than any of our cities....
...You have such a huge deficit with -- trade deficit with China. Their currency is artificially low. And, see, we have fallen into the Chinese trap. We are now destroying the dollar in order to try and compete with them. We shouldn't be doing that. We should be keeping the dollar strong and stable and we should tax Chinese products.
And the people that talk about free trade, we don't have free -- I am a big free trade believer, by the way -- but we don't have free trade with China.
China is, literally, going to destroy this company -- this country. If we don't get smart quickly, China will destroy our country...."
Pictures of Trump Products:  If you want to starve the beast you have to stop feeding it...


1 comment:

  1. Good post.

    I am not one to defend The Donald, but I don't think he's saying I shouldn't be doing this.

    I think he is saying Policy should not encourage me to do this. And with that, I agree.

    Free trade agreements are nation-destroyers. If you want the death of nations, support such agreements. But be aware that a larger government will arise -- a 'new world order' type, global government will have to arise to service global corporations.

    I prefer the evil I know. I prefer the system of nations.

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats