Friday, October 19, 2012

The first statement for a new candidate for President. Please support him (me). God Bless America!!

I have created (I think it is original) a composite Presidental Candidate named "Barmitt Robamneya".  The follow is a merging of gaffes of the two running for the office right now to form Robamneya's first statement regarding his own candidacy. Will you vote for him (me)??

I am Barmitt Robamneya and I approve this message: “You did not build those whole binders full of women. Someone else did that because I like being able to fire people who provide services to me. Hold on one second, sweetie, I’m in this race because I care about Americans. I’m not concerned about the very poor, because I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody. There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what, so it's not surprising, then, they get bitter, they cling to guns. I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go. I’m not familiar precisely with exactly what I said, but I stand by what I said. Whatever it was. God Bless America…”
 
Thank you.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats