Sunday, April 10, 2011

President Obama and Former BP CEO Tony Hayward appear to be kindred souls...Both just want their lives back...

I dislike it when someone (Presidents, CEO's, actors, etc) who seeks fame and fortune, and are well compensated for it, lament the fact that they cannot remain anonymous or just have a "regular life".  I understand what they are saying  but I believe you forfeit this privilege when you put yourself in the public eye. So, suck it up cupcake---you can't have it both ways (TANSTAAFL)...

"I just miss - I miss being anonymous," he said at the meeting in the White House. "I miss Saturday morning, rolling out of bed, not shaving, getting into my car with my girls, driving to the supermarket, squeezing the fruit, getting my car washed, taking walks. I can't take a walk."---Pres Barack Obama.

I thought I have heard something similar, but I can't quite recall where...Oh, yea, now I remember...

"We're sorry for the massive disruption it's caused their lives. There's no one who wants this over more than I do. I would like my life back."--Tony Hayward, BP Oil Company CEO...
View My Stats