Monday, June 14, 2010

I am buying the White House--First thing I will do is get rid of all that old furniture...

I like the fact that is listed as "For Sale By Owner"---I appreciate the President trying to save the taxpayers the commission on the sale--- :)
""As we looked through the latest properties to hit the market this weekend, we came across a rather famous address that is apparently now for sale: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW -- aka The White House. Redfin has the executive lodging listed for $10 million. The 55,000 square-foot property has a price per square foot of $182.  Obviously this is an error. It looks like Redfin software pulled an example listing from the website Owners.com by mistake. That example listing was the White House. We have e-mailed Redfin for comment. Aside from the price per square foot calculation, the thing that we like best about the listing is that it is for sale by owner."" (source: HERE) HT: Drudge Report.

No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats