Wednesday, December 18, 2013

How do you spell "ELF"? No, that is not right. It is spelled "UPS". See here why. :)

I believe I know who the REAL Elves are.

Here is a graph of UPS package delivery volume since 2002 with the 4 quarter of the year highlighted on the horizontal axis. Notice the obvious jump in volume in the last 3 months of the year---ANY year.

Source:  Your Wealth Effect
Only after looking at this graph for a moment did I come to the conclusion that Santa has A LOT of help this time of year.  It is a Merry Christmas for UPS indeed as a good portion of their revenue comes at this time of year.

With the Photo Shop skills of a former student (Alexei Dukov) I thought I would modify this graph in the spirit of the holiday.
Source: Modified by www.haywardeconblog.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

View My Stats