Thursday, October 11, 2012

The US and World Rankings of Blogs is out and I am ranked---that is all I have to say about that...

This is the US and World Ranking for my blog (Yes, that is in "millions"). I have a long way to go. 

I would estimate there are 2.5 million blogs dedicated to Cat Videos ahead of me, so I don't feel so bad. LOL! Oh, well, I will decieve myself into thinking quality ranks ahead of  quantity. 

Go HERE to check out your site, if you are a fellow blogger. 

Source: HERE

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you did good! Three million points!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Art---this is about how i rank with family and friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Art---this is about how i rank with family and friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I really appreciate the work you put into your class and this blog. I try to visit daily.

    ReplyDelete

View My Stats