HERE to see the complete test and the answers..GOOD LUCK on becoming an American! :)
96. Who signs bills to become laws?
a) the Secretary of State
b) the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court
c) the Vice President
d) the President
95. What did Susan B. Anthony do?
a) fought for women's rights
b) founded the Red Cross
c) the first woman elected to the House of Representatives
d) made the first flag of the United States
94. What ocean is on the East Coast of the United States?
a) Arctic Ocean
b) Indian Ocean
c) Pacific Ocean
d) Atlantic Ocean
93. What is the name of the Speaker of the House of Representatives now?
a) Hilary Clinton
b) Robert Byrd
c) Joe Biden
d) Nancy Pelosi
92. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
a) Citizens eighteen (18) and older can vote.
b) Citizens seventeen (17) and older can vote.
c) Only citizens with a job can vote.
d) Citizens by birth only can vote.
91. Who is the Commander in Chief of the military?
a) the Vice President
b) the Secretary of Defense
c) the President
d) the Attorney General
90. Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
a) because the stripes represent the members of the Second Continental Congress
b) because it was considered lucky to have 13 stripes on the flag
c) because the stripes represent the original colonies
d) because the stripes represent the number of signatures on the U.S. Constitution
85. How many amendments does the Constitution have?
a) ten (10)
b) twenty-three (23)
c) twenty-one (21)
d) twenty-seven (27)